The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to SAVK Ventures Private Limited and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
- 1. Information: We receive any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, which is stored to clarify, personal information means and includes name, email, website user account login ID and password, mobile and landline phone numbers, gender, DOB, address, gift message and eye prescription, skin type etc. but specifically excludes any Credit Card, Debit Card or Net-Banking Details, all of which are stored and/or in cookies on your computer. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future commercial transactions, and communicating with you and utilizing/disclosing, without prejudice to any of your other rights, the same for any other, whether commercial or non-commercial purpose which SAVK Ventures Private Limited in its sole discretion considers necessary for its business purposes or otherwise. You can review, add or update certain information by writing to us when you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- 3. Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may request to receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from your end if your computer supports such capabilities
- 4. Authorized Third Party Processing of Information Received by the Company: For the purpose of providing, you with our services, we may share your information with third parties such as affiliates of the company, service providers etc. When we disclose your personal data to such third parties, we take all precautionary measures as required under applicable law to restrict further disclosure. When we transfer your personal data to such third parties, we enter into appropriate contractual arrangements to ensure that they maintain similar levels of data protection as we would. You may be notified when another business is involved along with us in processing Your commercial transactions, and we share, use or, disclose customer information related to the processing of those transactions with that business as needed to fulfil your order. Your personal data may be transferred, stored and processed only in India. By using our services, you consent to such storage and processing
- 5. Transfer of information: As we continue to develop our business, we might be acquired completely or merge with any other company. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In such a case, we will ensure the protection of your information as per these policies and guidelines. You hereby specifically consent and grant permission to disclosing and transferring of information to such third parties.
- 6. Protection Measures: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and other similar matters. You hereby specifically consent and grant permission to disclose and transfer information to such third parties, as required.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
- Understand and save Customer's preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
- If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
SAVK Ventures Private Limited
1703 WING A MAYFAIR HILL CREST PHIROJSHAH NG VILLAGE, GHATKOPAR BEHIND BMC SCHOOL VIKHROLI W,Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400079
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.